Friday, June 02, 2006

Anders Ilar

OK so I have sat on this one for a while but the more I listen to his work the more I drift off into a world full of lush sounds. This guy knows how to write music for the brain!I have Just been giving Nightwidth a listen and I can say it's a 12" that I wished I had snapped up when it first came out. but it's now on my to grab list.

He has some new work on the way, If you looked at my post about the brothomstates and blamstrain collaboration you might have noticed that he has a new record coming in September on Narita. If you knwo of his Sands ep you can grab "sand part 1" from here Which uses samples from the nrt07 12".

On the subject of Narita (since they are popping up more and more) check out their 24hour mp3 radio station here

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just got Everdom yeterday and it's bloody amazing.
Thanx again for pointing me toward quality music.

8:56 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker
web site hit counter
DSL